Pokemon Masters
Hi! Please Login! This is Pokemon Masters. We are an advanced form of elite Pokemon Trainers. When you are here you can write walkthroughs for other members, gain points, spend points, buy Pokemon (With in-game cash, of course), get rare and exotic Pokemon Items with your points and more!!!

Pokemon Emerald Cloning Glitch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pokemon Emerald Cloning Glitch

Post  mrabsol on Fri 12 Mar - 8:00

Hi, I am the newest member and I know how to clone your Pokemon in Pokemon Emerald. Admins please make this a sticky or something but okay if you don't.

1.Go to the PC in the battle tower.
2.Deposit the Pokemon you want to clone in any box in Lanette’s PC. Furthermore, if you wish to clone items, give the item(s) you’d like to clone to any Pokemon in the PC via the Move Items option.
3.Exit the PC and save the game.
4.Withdraw the Pokemon or item(s) from the PC that you initially stored in step two.
5.Talk to the lady behind the counter closest to the PC (The one furthest to the right).
6.She will ask if you want to make a challenge. Select yes and choose any two eligible Pokemon from your party.
7.She will tell you that you must save the game before making a challenge and ask you if that is OK. Select yes.
8.The game will freeze for approximately 2 seconds.
9.After, but not during, the freeze, turn off the game. It is not necessary to save again. Turning the game off during the pause may result in a permanent loss of game data.
10.Once you’ve turned the game back on, the cloned Pokemon and/or item(s) will be both in your party and in the PC.
mrabsol
Mr Pie
Mr Pie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top